The Best Gifts for Dog Lovers in 2020
- Our Top 10 List
- 1. Ultimate Pawprint Keepsake Kit
- 2. Pearhead Picture Frame & Paw Print Kit
- 3. BirdRock Home Wipe Your Paws Coir Doormat
- 4. Tiny Bff Dog Earrings for Women
- 5. Bone Dry Small Round Pet Toy & Accessory Storage Bin
- 6. Funny Dog Lover Mug
- 7. Le Dogue Mini Dog Paw & Bone Baking Tray Molds
- 8. Tooge Pet Camera, Dog Camera FHD Pet Monitor
- 9. When You Love a Dog – Gift book for Dog Lovers
- 10. Did You Feed the Dog?
- Verdict & Review
- Ultimate Pawprint Keepsake Kit
Chances are you know a dog lover, someone who cherishes their pet almost as much, if not more than, relationships with people. Who can blame them? Dogs are loyal companions who are always excited to see you. If you’ve had a bad day, they want to snuggle to you and listen to your problems. Also, they won’t offer solutions, just a comforting lick!
People who love dogs may seem hard to buy for at first. What do you buy for someone who has all they need in their pet? You just have to incorporate their favorite friend into your purchase! Think about gifts that will bring their furry, four-legged companion to their mind. We’ve compiled a list of the top gifts for dog lovers below.
Our Top 10 List
Last update on 2020-05-31 at 14:03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Ultimate Pawprint Keepsake Kit
This kit allows dog lovers to make two 4.5 inch keepsakes with their pets. The enclosed gift box makes gifting the keepsake kit effortless. The kit includes everything they will need.
The easy to follow instructions require no mixing or baking. Simply roll out the clay and gently press the pet’s paw into the clay. The clay won’t stick to paws and requires no cleanup.
Center the print in the circle cutter and push down. Punch a hole and add any personalization. Then let the clay dry. Use the finished product as a Christmas ornament or display it all year long.
- 70g White Clay
- Circle Cutter
- Hole Puncher
- 3 Ribbons
- 2 Display Stands
- Stencil Kit for Personalization
2. Pearhead Picture Frame & Paw Print Kit
Dog lovers enjoy showing off their furry companions. This fame and kit allow them to show a picture and a tiny or large paw print! Now their friends can see just how big or small their dog is actually!
The hinged frame fits perfectly on an office desk to keep their pet close by, even while they work. The kit comes in several colors. If their first impression does not turn out, they can redo it by kneading the clay again. It takes approximately 24-48 hours for the material to dry.
- Impression Material
- Rolling Pin
- Clay Shaping Ruler
- Solid Wood Shadowbox Frame
- Beveled Mat
- Double-sided Tape
3. BirdRock Home Wipe Your Paws Coir Doormat
Your dog-loving friend will appreciate a doormat that shows their feelings for their furry companion.
- This 24×36 inch mat constructed with durable coconut husks announces their home is pet-friendly with the statement “Wipe Your Paws.”
- This mat gently wipes away dirt, mud, and snow from guests’ boots, sandals, or shoes before they enter the home. While the adhesive backing grips the floor and prevents the mat from slipping, deep bristles rake dirt off of shoes.
- Simply shake, sweep, or vacuum the mat to clean it when it becomes dirty.
- This mat will last for years to come due to its excellent construction, clean-cut lines, and deep print.
4. Tiny Bff Dog Earrings for Women
Who says dogs are man’s best friend? They can also be a woman’s best friend! Allow her to show her love for her four-legged friend with some statement jewelry.
- These paw print earrings perfectly showcase the admiration she has for her pet. Bling Jewelry designed its high-quality pieces to celebrate personal style and life moments, including love for pets. They construct their pieces from polished sterling silver.
- The 10 mm paw print earrings allow her to start a conversation about her favorite subject, her loyal companion! She can talk about how her pet fulfills aspects of her life, such as partner, friend, and protector. Upon meeting her, people will realize her animal holds a special place in her heart.
5. Bone Dry Small Round Pet Toy & Accessory Storage Bin
The practical pet lover might love something to contain their pets accessories. From treats, leashes, outfits, toys, and collars can quickly overtake a room or even an entire house! Purchase this adorable storage bin to contain their pet’s possessions.
- The basket is 9x12x12 inches. It sits upright, and you can carry it by the bone-shaped handles.
- The sturdy construction allows you to transport items in it, even when it’s full.
- The storage basket mixes well with any home decor due to its subtle textures and color scheme.
- It wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- Pets will learn their toys are in it and might begin digging for their favorite!
6. Funny Dog Lover Mug
Your hardworking co-worker or boss will love this mug! It pokes fun at the reason humans go to work, for their pets, of course! Any dog’s best friend must have a sense of humor, help them show it off with a new mug!
- With printing on both sides, dog lovers share their humor and pet pride no matter which way they pick up their mug.
- The comfortable weight of this mug allows for everyday use. If they get too busy playing fetch and their coffee gets cold, the mug is microwave safe.
- The high-quality printing stays on, even after several trips through the dishwasher. This mug will surely become a favorite for every pet parent!
7. Le Dogue Mini Dog Paw & Bone Baking Tray Molds
What do you buy for your crunchy, earth-loving friend who also happens to love his pets? How about everything he needs to make organic, dog-friendly treats at home?
- Dog lovers can make 20 paws or 24 bones at one time in these FDA approved silicone dog treat molds.
- The family that developed Le Douge started making treats for their dog due to her allergies. They pass their specially crafted recipes on to owners who desire to feed their pets high-quality treats made at home without harmful chemical ingredients.
- Gift recipients can choose from treat flavors such as Seedy Dog Treaty or Blueberry Bones Forever and make training treats, ice cubes, paw-shaped biscuits, or even bone melts.
8. Tooge Pet Camera, Dog Camera FHD Pet Monitor
Pet parents often have a hard time leaving their little dogs every morning to go to work. It is even more difficult to leave them for an overnight or week-long trip. Help them with this separation by gifting them a pet camera.
- TOOGE Pet Camera is set up quickly via Wifi and a mobile app. It gives them remote access from anywhere at any time.
- They can view pets in their home both during the day at and night due to the night vision. LED lights allow observation up to 16 feet in the dark.
- Motion detection can also be set up to give real-time activity reports on their pets.
- Multiple views are available via a 350-degree horizontal pan and 80-degree verticle tilt. The camera also enables the camera 4 times zoom.
- Owners can brag on their pets by sharing the video feed with family and friends! Now you can see the crazy things their pets do at home.
9. When You Love a Dog – Gift book for Dog Lovers
Dog lovers will tell you there is a special bond between a dog and its person. Love is shared back and forth in ways that extend beyond time and reason. Author M.H. Clark eloquently captures these emotions in her book.
- As stated on the publisher’s site, “This book is a celebration of all the little delights that make having a dog in your life such a treat.”
- This book takes you on a journey to explore the ways humans and dogs give love back and forth in a beautifully illustrated, hardback story.
- It demonstrates all the ways dogs add value to our world and every dog master needs to own a copy.
10. Did You Feed the Dog?
Tired of hearing your co-worker complain about having to ask if someone fed the dog as she’s running out the door? This simple device will eliminate this concern forever.
- This brushed metal tool keeps track of weekly feedings for pets both morning and evenings.
- It teaches children responsibility by holding them responsible for feeding the pets, and it doesn’t even require batteries!
- Simply slide the bar over to reveal the green color. The sliders click in place. Now they can tell at a glance if someone fed the family pet.
- Make sure their family pet isn’t underfed or overfed. This device comes with mountable adhesive squares to attach it to a cabinet or food storage and is perfect for multi-human homes.
Many presents exist for dog lovers. However, my favorite is the Ultimate Paw Print Keepsake Kit. This kit allows your friend, loved one, or co-worker to display the love for his furry, four-legged friend. Pet parents are the same as human parents in one sense. They love to brag on their pets! This kit allows them to display the paw prints in many ways, including as Christmas ornaments. They can make multiple imprints to showcase at home and the office or to give one away as a gift. The personalization allows them to add their pet’s name, date of birth, or other distinctive information.
We are the Pet Dog Pals, a group of avid pet owners, bloggers, product testers, and writers for all your canine needs! We own a collective 16 dogs and 21 cats to help us test and review pet products. Our top lists and tips come from experience to help you be the best dog owner you can be!